- About UNWTO
- Member States
- Affiliate Members
- Destination Management & Quality Programme
- Education and Training
- Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Information Resources & Archives
- Institutional and Corporate Relations
- Knowledge Network
- Market Trends
- Resilience of Tourism Development
- Governing Bodies
- Statistics and Tourism Satellite Account
- Sustainable Development of Tourism
- Silk Road
- Technical Cooperation
Tourism Visa Openness Report for the Silk Road Countries
Nº of Pages:23
Visa facilitation is central to stimulating growth and job creation through tourism. In spite of the great strides made in recent decades to facilitate tourist travel, there are still important areas of opportunities to improve visa procedures.
The report Tourism Visa Openness Report for the Silk Road Countries presents a global vision of travel facilitation in the world, complemented with a specific analysis of this important issue along the Silk Road.
The report was launched at the 4th UNWTO Silk Road Ministers' Meeting at ITB Berlin.
To download the report, please click on the following: